Please note: Uniform does NOT need to be branded with our school logo, although that option is available.
- Grey or black skirt, trousers, shorts or culottes
- White or blue polo shirt with or without school logo
- White or blue shirt or blouse
- Royal blue sweatshirt with or without school logo
- Royal blue cardigan with or without school logo
- Royal blue jumper/cardigan or fleece
- Blue and white check summer dress
- Smart school shoes
Purchasing new items of uniform:
All of our uniform items (non-branded) can be purchased from high street stores and supermarkets, where available. It is not necessary to purchase branded items included the school logo, however that option is available.
Our branded uniform is supplied and purchased from Chromasport School & Teamwear, Unit 10 Wulfric Square, Peterborough, PE3 8RF. Tel: 01733 262 526.
You can purchase your school uniform for your child as follows:
- In store – where you can try on samples for sizing and comfort with your child and then purchase your uniform.
- Online Store – Here you can browse 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Please type www.chromasport.co.uk, click school wear, click on your school to browse and purchase.
- Online Click & Collect – This enables you to browse and select your uniform of choice online but still come to store to try and ensure that you have ordered correctly all free of charge.
The PTA currently offer a sale of pre-loved uniform at a reduced cost. They do termly sales at school, however if you require any items in the meantime, please contact them directly to see if they have the sizes you require.
Email: Fenstanton & Hilton PTA firstname.lastname@example.org
If an item of school uniform becomes lost:
If your child has come home from school without an item of clothing, please consult their class teacher. Often items will have been left in the classroom or cloakroom and can be easily found. We also have a lost property collection which you are welcome to look through.
Unfortunately we have a many items that are not named which makes identification extremely difficult.
The best forms of labelling are the iron on or sew on types as pen marking wears off. If the mislaid garments are labelled they can be returned to the class teacher and the distress of losing an item can be lessened.