The PTA would like to invite your child(ren) to join us for the Infants’ Disco.
The disco will be on Friday, 18th November immediately after school, finishing at 4.30 pm. This will be a dress- down day, so the children will already be in non-uniform.
The cost of the disco is £3, which includes a snack. If your child(ren) would like to come:
- Click on the following link PTA Disco - Reception & KS1 to complete the reply form for each child
- Then, please pay the required total amount using your SIMS Pay account (the form will provide you the link to SIMS Pay after completion).
- For events such as Discos and Movie Nights, the Google form acts as your consent for your child to attend and also provides us with the (required) attendance register for the event. It also informs us of any allergies or issues we need to be aware of for your child.
- We are therefore unable to accept cash payments on the day for R+KS1 children, as the child would not be included on the event’s register.
- If you have children in Infants and Juniors, please collect Infants before dropping off Juniors. Infant children should be collected from the fire exit door in the school hall and not from the main entrance.
Forms and payments should be received by Thursday 17th November
If you have any queries, please email us at: email@example.com