The PTA would like to invite your child(ren) to join us for the Infants’ Disco.
The disco will be on Friday, 3rd February immediately after school, finishing at 4.30 pm. This will be a
dress- down day, so the children will already be in non-uniform.
The cost of the disco is £3, which includes a snack. If your child(ren) would like to come:
- Click on the following link http://tinyurl.com/FHPSPTA-DFS23 to complete the reply form for each child
- Then, please pay the required total amount using your Pay360 account (the form will link you to Pay360 after completion).
- For events such as Discos and Movie Nights, the Google form acts as your consent for your child to attend and also provides us with the (required) attendance register for the event. It also informs us of any allergies or issues we need to be aware of for your child.
- We are therefore unable to accept cash payments after the deadline for R+KS1 children, as the child would not be included on the event’s register. We would appreciate parents not putting us in a difficult position having to turn your child/ren away at the door.
- If you have children in Infants and Juniors, please collect Infants before dropping off Juniors. Infant children should be collected from the fire exit door in the school hall and not from the main entrance.
payments after this date.
If you have any queries, please email us at: email@example.com.