- Play competitive games, modified where appropriate, such as football, netball, rounders, cricket, hockey, basketball, badminton and tennis, and apply basic principles suitable for attacking and defending.
- Take part in gymnastics activities.
- Take part in athletics activities.
- Perform dances.
- Take part in outdoor and adventurous activity challenges both individually and within a team.
- Swimming and water safety: take swimming instruction either in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
43 pupils could swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres.
43 pupils could use a range of strokes effectively.
12 pupils could perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations