13th March 2020

We have made the decision to cancel tomorrow’s PTA Disco. We remain open as a school, taking the necessary precautions and do not have any confirmed cases of Coronavirus amongst our families.

I feel that an unnecessarily large gathering of children in close proximity with a strong likeliness of physical contact with each other is not advisable given the current climate.

We await further instruction from the Local Authority and Public Health England as to whether school closure is necessary and we will keep you up to date as soon as we get information.

I do need to reiterate that we have no confirmed cases of Coronavirus amongst our staff or families.

Non-Uniform day will still go ahead and the money that you have paid towards the school disco will be used to ensure your child has a place at the next disco.